When you access your mobile devices or your computer, you will see this login screen with its security feature. This login screen is a very important security feature that enables you to use your devices safely, without having to worry that other people may view or even use your devices. Once you fill out the password correctly, you will be taken to the main menu. This login screen will prevent other unauthorized people from using your computer without your permission.
However, if you think that your surrounding environment is secured enough and no one uses your computer, but yourself, you can always disable the login screen and skip it to the main menu.
Making an adjustment to the setting is no brainer at all. If you happen to use Windows 8 or 8.1, there is a quick tip to bypass the login screen.
1. Press WIN + R buttons together so you can open Run.
2. Type netplwiz and choose OK.
3. Don’t tick in the option ‘Users must enter a username & password to use this computer’. It should be blank.
4. Choose Apply and a popup window will appear.
5. Be sure that the User name, Password, and Confirm Password fields are all filled out. If you happen to use Microsoft account as your user name, then fill in your email address instead.
6. Choose OK and you have completed the process.
7. Simply restart your computer and you will see that the login screen isn’t there anymore.
Keep in mind, though, that disabling the screen has its own risks. Now everyone can access your devices without your permission – even without your knowing it. If you don’t feel that it’s safe, you can always enable it again.