, iTouch, or iPad has its own benefits and perks. You can install free apps and programs easily without having to spend a lot of money. This jailbreaking is a solution for iPhone or iPad
users with limited budgets. Not only the users are allowed to ‘free’ their devices from the restrictions put by the carriers, they can do it without violating any laws. Yes, in case you don’t know it, jailbreaking is completely legit and legal.
Facts about Jailbreak
Most people – with zero technical knowledge and skills – will turn to jailbreaking services. They don’t know that they can actually jailbreak their device on their own. Jailbreaking is basically pretty easy and simple, as long as you follow all the steps carefully. Of course, there are always possibilities that something may go wrong and you may lose your data, but if you manage to make a backup and save important data beforehand, you won’t experience further issue. The biggest issue of jailbreaking is losing your valuable data, which can be prevented by making a backup.
It is reported that RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 is already available to jailbreak iPhone on iOS 6. In the previous techniques, you may have to install the Cydia manually, but that’s not the case right now. Also, keep in mind that the steps require tethered method, so be sure that you follow all the steps to the letter.
Here is how to jailbreak iPhone on iOS 6:
- You need to download RedSn0w 0.9.15b1 first.
- Once you have downloaded it, make it run.
- Make your device go in DFU mode. To do so, you need to hold the Power and Hold button for around 10 seconds before you can release the Power button. You need to still hold the Home button for about another 10 seconds. This action will make the screen go black.
- Choose Jailbreak. Wait for some items to be loaded, and you will see this notification: Please select your option. Make sure that the option for Install Cydia has been checked, and then choose Next.
- Wait for about 5 minutes. The jailbreaking process should be done within this period.
- When the process completes, you should go back to the Home screen. Make your device go to DFU mode again.
- Return to RedSn0w main page and then choose Extra, and press on options Just boot.
- The tethered boot will be done and while you are waiting for the device to boot back, you are now able to see Cydia on the Home screen.
- You can now open Cydia and enjoy your jailbroken device.
Let me know if you’re running some issues in the comments below.