Most people think that all screen guard is just the same. Well, it isn’t; not if you get ZAGG’s invisibleSHIELD
. It is even considered as the highest quality and the best body and screen protector
. Another good thing about the product is the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
which allows you to save money, although getting the free ZAGG replacement can be a bit tricky if you aren’t familiar with it. Keep in mind, though, that the warranty doesn’t cover installation error. If you want to get the free replacement, follow these ways:
1. You need to login into your ZAGG account.
2. Ask them for a new ZAGG replacement. There will be lists of all products purchased and yours should be within the list.
3. ZAGG warranty will place the full price for the replacement on your credit card through the pre-authorization process until they get older screen guard.z
4. When the new screen guard comes, remove the old one from your iPhone. If there are adhesive patches on the phone, you can remove them by rubbing a cloth. The new ZAGG warranty replacement will come with the new installation kit, complete with the spray and the squeegee.
5. You will receive a return envelope and packing slip along with the new replacement. To return the old screen guard, you need to:
Stick the original screen guard to the specific yellow spot within the provided insert. Put it into the envelope. Make sure that there are only 2 products within each envelope.
- Write your name along with the return address. Make sure to write this information as clearly as possible.
- Write the registration or order number on the front side of the envelope. The number is on the packing slip.
- When you receive the envelope, you will find a marked spot on the other side. It will be used to stick the old screen guard. There will be instructions were written: AFFIX THE OLD ZAGG PRODUCT HERE
6. Keep in mind that you need to return the same number of the ZAGG replacement items sent to you. For instance, if you get 6 new items, you need to return 6 items as well – whether the condition is old or/and new.
7. If you want to, you can stick the old items at the back side of the packing slip (the one coming with the new replacement)
8. Once you have affixed the old items, you should tear off the perforated insert and put it into the envelope, along with the new packing slip.
9. When you have filled out the detailed info on the front side of the envelope, simply go to the post office and send the package back. After receiving this package, ZAGG replacement will remove the pre-authorization of the credit card.