It’s not a controversial debate anymore whether to monitor employees or not. Many of the biggest heists and scams are the work of people within the firm. This has really influenced the confidence of employers at the verge of oblivion. The employees need to understand that the use of monitoring tools
are done there, only to refine good employees from the bad ones.
Why businesses fail?
One important factor why businesses tend to fail is because of their negligence towards internal security and surveillance. This is usually common for start-ups, who cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars for cameras, routers, and streaming devices. This can also be referred to as a leadership dysfunction, where the owner fails to anticipate the potential hazards from weak security.
Businesses with limited investment can go for smartphone monitoring which is effective, reliable and provides optimum protection from internal threats. To know what your employees are up to, all you have to do is SMS spy, using a smartphone monitoring app like XNSPY.
What Can XNSPY Do?
It can let you read all the SMS of your employees through a control panel. You will require the app to be downloaded and installed in the employees’ company-provided devices. All the SMS conversations made by your employees afterward will be accessible with complete contact details. You can monitor as many mobile phones as you want and there is no upload limit on XNPSY’s server.
Is It Just A SMS Spying App?
No, it isn’t! Instead, it’s a complete software that has scrutinized every aspect of smartphone monitoring. There are many other smart features of this app like:
- Call tracking and recording: you can keep a log of all the calls made or received by your employees. Also, you can intercept their calls through call recording option. So if you employees are conspiring against your company, there will be a physical evidence of it.
- Email monitoring: this is one of the famous channel used by employees to disseminate company information to the outsiders. Of all the employee terminations, half of those were done due to email and internet abuse
- Location tracking: one of your bad employees might be out there, having an exquisite lunch with the CEO of your rival firm. You can not only check their real-time location, but you can also geo-fence your employees. So that if they roam to any such place, they will be caught red-handed because this SMS spying app will send a notification to the control panel that your employees are in an unauthorized place. You can also check their location history.
- Remote control: you cannot only view or access content from the target device, you can also control it. With powerful features like remote device locking and data wiping, employers can make sure that their provided phones are not used for ‘other’ purposes.
- IM chat tracking: Surveys or questionnaires usually provide biased and skewed results. If you have ever thought of getting the right feedback from your employees, try monitoring them.
Instant messaging chats from Facebook, Line, Viber, Skype, iMessage and WhatsApp. The resulting agglomerated grapevine can be arranged desirable which can unveil important information about employees’ loyalty towards the company.
Employees have the convenience of choosing a subscription plan that best suits their monitoring needs. There are 3 different payment options spread over a year, quarter or month. The package details are:
- Yearly: the basic edition is available for as low as $8.33/month while the premium edition is available for $12.49/month.
- Quarterly: employers can try a quarterly package at $18.99/month for the basic edition and $29.99/month for the premium version.
- Monthly: new users can go for a month’s trial (a one-week free trial is provided through) before making a final decision to continue with smartphone monitoring. The monthly basic package is available at $39.99 and the premium version is offered at $54.99.
Monitoring employees is essential as it can boost profitability when employees are confident that they are monitored for positive reasons just like any other monitoring tool is used. Anyway, whatever may be your reason to monitor your employees, SMS spy app like XNSPY will suffice for the purpose.