Here is a chance for those having iOS 7 devices to jailbreak their gadgets. After waiting for quite some time, the methods for jailbreak iOS 7 are now available, so feel free to try it. Thanks to evad3rs, the new evasi0n7 is now available for the jailbreak and it can be used to break free iOS 7.0.1 to iOS 7.0.6.
However, keep in mind that this new version isn’t always compatible with all operating systems. It can’t be used for iOS 7.1 just yet and it is certainly can’t be used for iOS 6 or lower. So far, evad3rs has created very simple steps, but make sure that you really follow them to the letters – especially if you are new to this and make precautions of the process. You can use these steps to jailbreak the iPad, iPhone, and also iTouch. If you don’t have Mac, don’t worry. This one is dedicated for those using Windows OS.
Follow these simple and easy to understand steps to jailbreak your device:
1. Download evasi0n7 for Windows. Make sure that it is for Windows, as the one for Mac is also available.
If you find several versions, just choose the latest one.
2. After downloading it, extract the file on your desktop. Make sure that you have kept it within a folder.
3. Open the evasi0n folder, and choose the evasi0n.exe. right click on it, and choose the option Run as Administrator. You should be able a pop-up notification of User Access Control. Choose Yes, for it.
4. Be sure that your gadget isn’t restricted with passcode feature. Disable it by going to Setting, and then choose General, and choose Passcode Lock, and choose the option to turn it off in Turn Passcode Off.
5. Connect the computer with your device.
6. Once it is connected, there is a notification saying that it has detected the device. There is a Jailbreak button that should be clickable immediately.
7. Click on the button so the jailbreak process can begin. Just wait and let the device work on its own.
8. Finally, there will be an evasi0n7 icon appearing on the Home screen of your device. You will be prompted to tap on it. Once you do so, the process should complete.
9. When the process has finished, you will be directed to the Lock screen. You should slide to unlock your gadget. You should also be able to see Cydia icon on the second page of Home screen. That means that your jailbreak process is successful and you can find the ideal apps for your device.
The whole process only takes a while – not more than 5 minutes – if you do everything right. Don’t worry if your device reboot several times; it is supposed to happen.
Don’t forget to make a backup in iTunes or iCloud, in case you are stuck. If such problem happens, you won’t have to worry about losing your precious data as you can always restart the process and reboot your device. Try it and good luck!